The installation of cookies on your browser requires your express consent, unless the cookies are:
- Required to enable browsing and/or the application of security measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
- Essential for providing you with the service expressly requested by you.
In respect of the rest of the cookies that we use on our website, should you have given your consent by accepting the pop-up disclaimer that informs you about our cookies policy, we may use them for the purposes set out in this policy.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded and stored on a user’s device (PC, smartphone, tablet etc.) when this website is accessed. There are various types of cookies and their purposes are very wide-ranging.
For example, cookies may be used to remember the language selected, customise the website, remember you log-on details, track items in an order, use security features, share content on social media, remember a user’s browser type to improve efficiency, enable geopositioning, track visits and behaviour on the website, provide customised advertisements, in addition to tracking website traffic and drawing up user profiles.
What types of cookie are there?
Broadly speaking, there are two types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are created temporarily, so that once you leave the website they are automatically deleted.
Permanent cookies are stored on your device and are re-enabled when you visit the specific web page that created them. A permanent cookie remains in one of your browser’s sub-folders for the time set as the file’s expiration date.
Cookies can also be first-party or third-party cookies. First-party cookies are created by us and we control them in respect of their use and cancellation.
Third-party cookies are created by entities that provide services to us, such as tracking the traffic on our website, watching videos and connecting with social media. We have no control whatsoever over these cookies and the privacy policies of their creators.
Below is a table describing the cookies used on our website. If you have any questions about these cookies, we recommend you contact the manufacturer following the links given (notwithstanding you right to disable them at your discretion).
Who has access to the cookies?
Cookies can only be accessed by the entity or company that created them.
What information can a cookie collect?
A cookie can collect a very wide range of information, including, but not limited to:
- A user’s IP address.
- Host website.
- Term used in search engines to access the website.
- Places on the website visited.
- Products selected.
- Content on registration and order forms.
- Session ID.
- Information about your browser and device, operating system, connection speed and display settings.
Which cookies are used on this website?
This website uses the cookies listed in the following table:
- Strictly necessary cookies: they are essential for rendering the services requested by the user. If these cookies are disabled, our contents and services will not be properly displayed.
- Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to enhance the quality of our services by analysing the behaviour of users on our website. We use third-party cookies to do so. If you disable these cookies, you will still be able to receive our services, but this will limit our understanding of our customers’ habits in order to improve our services.
|Cookie||Owner||Purpose||Duration||Strictly necessary / Optative|
|_gid||Cookie used for the website’s Google Analytics service.||1 day||Strictly necessary|
|_ga||Cookie used for the website’s Google Analytics service.||2 years||Strictly necessary|
|_gat_UA-129310161-1||Cookie used for the website’s Google Analytics service.||Seconds||Strictly necessary|
|OptanonConsent||Onetrust||This cookie is used for the Cookies policy message.||365 days||Strictly necessary|
|msgctawebp||Eun||Cookie used form website messages.||7 days.||Strictly necessary|
How can cookies be disabled?
The user can select the operational cookies or choose to disable them as follows:
- Using the browser settings:
Using the specific opt-out systems made available by the owners of the cookies.
Other third-party tools, available online, that enable users to detect the cookies on every website that they visit and disable them.
Please bear in mind that we cannot be held liable for the content, truthfulness and performance of the privacy policies of third parties.
Therefore, if you choose to browse our website by allowing third-party cookies, you hereby state that you are aware of this circumstance and hold EUN harmless of all liability, whether direct or indirect, for damages and an invasion of your privacy by third parties.